Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Miracle Instead of Luck


(This was taken originally from my facebook page wayback 2009. I was browsing on my Notes section and i decided to share this to you all...)

The night of august 9, and nearly 30 minutes passed for august 10, i was on a jeepney from Pedro Gil, Manila approaching Quiapo. I was about to go down and told the driver to stop on my location, but it seems the jeep is not fully stopped... I assumed that he is on a full stop for the driver is still looking for passengers to ride in, but my assumptions are truly wrong... I already reached the end of the jeep (estribo as they say) and tried going down, but the jeep moved and suddenly moving fast. I fell on the ground and slight carried by it but i let go of my hand holding the bar of the estribo. Thank God that the traffic was slow, and if not, a jeepney next to me will hit me and i will be dead that time...

So I stood up and dust myself off, pretending nothing happened. My hands are shaking and my knees are trembling. I am nearly crying because it is really a point of luck and a shatter of miracle for me...

I sent text messages to my selected friends, updating them on what happened to me. And one of my friends sent me a message like this...

"It's not by luck na mabagal 'yung jeep. Your guardian angel did something for you today. Utos ng boss niya..." (from Shizahi of ALMULA)

I started crying for it really scared me up and realized i am an inch to death if that was really serious...and another friend (my insan, Koichi) sent me this message...

1. "Kasi nga di mo pa time. Dito ka pa para magpasaya ng maraming tao..."
2. "Smile lang. marami kasing nagmamahal sa iyo kaya di ka pa puwede mawala. Siguro nangyari lang yun kanina para lalo mo ma-appreciate what you have..."
3. "Tandaan mo na lang na what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger..."

By that time, I am walking towards home and felt blessed for i am still alive...I was excited going home to thank God for saving me and also to thank Him for the friends i have who truly loves me...

"My saving grace Lord is...YOU..." - Mariah Carey

I know this is kind of cheesy or not serious, but for me? It means a lot for it will not happen if it did not have any reason...A miracle instead of luck!


-jjmc-


=www.facebook.com/juniormariah=

No comments: